South Central Railway has issued latest Job Recruitment notification for Ex-servicemen in Groud-D in the pay band of Rs. 5200-20200/- & GP Rs. 18,00/- .
Last date: 15 July 2013 (For far flung areas:30-07-2013)
- Track Man (Gateman) : 61 Vacancies
- Helper-II : 180 Vacancies
- Assistant Pointsmen: 70 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: Ex-servicemen retired after 15 years posses Army class-1 certificate or equivalent.
Age Limit: 33 years as on 1-7-2013. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC.
Pay Band: 5,200 – 20,200 and GP 18,00/-
- Candidates will be selected based on the basis of merit of total length of Ex services and military services .
- Total candidates called for selection process depends on the number of vacancies available.
Job Category: Indian Railway Jobs.
How to Apply: Completed application form along with photocopies of certificates need to be sent in an envelope titled ‘Recruitment against Ex-Servicemen Quota for erstwhile Group ‘0′ posts’ and needs to be sent to be sent to Assistant Personnel Ofﬁcer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, First Floor, C-Block, Rail Nilayam, South Central Railway, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh pincode- 500071.
To view complete details about these railway jobs or to apply online Click here.
For Free Job alert on email subscribe using the box on the right.