Food Corporation of India has issued Recruitment Notification for Assistant & Manager Jobs under Sports Quota. Interested & eligible candidates can apply before 29 April 2013. Further details for Manager & Asst jobs is given below.
- Manager (General) – Rs. 16400-40500
- Assistant Grade-I (General) – Rs. 11100-29950
- Assistant Grade-II (General) – Rs. 9900-25530
- Assistant Grade-III (General) – Rs. 9300-22940
Food Corporation of India is a PSU(Public Sector Unit) of Govt of India and was setup in 1964.It ensures effective cost support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers in India.It regulates distribution of foodgrains throughout the country and maintains satisfactory level of operational and buffer food grain stocks to ensure National Food Security.
- Candidates need to have PG Degree/ PG Diploma of 2 years full time duration or 3 years part time in Business Management Industrial/ MCA for Manager (General) Vacancies.
- Candidates must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute/University with proficiency in use of computers for Assistant Grade-I (General) , Assistant Grade-II (General) and Assistant Grade-III (General) Jobs.
Age Limit :
- For Manager (General) & Assistant Grade-II (General) Posts maximum age limit is 28 years.
- For Assistant Grade-I (General) Openings, maximum age limit is 31 years.
- For Assistant Grade-III (General) Posts Candidate’s maximum age limit is 27 year.
- Age Relaxation as per Govt Rules.
How to Apply:
- Those who are eligible for these Jobs can download application form at the end of this notification, and fill it with all the required details and send duly signed and completed applications in the prescribed format with attested photo copies of all the documents in support of qualification, age, sports achievement, caste by super scribing “Application for Recruitment against Sports Quota” on the envelope and sent it to Sports Promotion Board, Room No. 900, Food Corporation of India, 16-20 Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi-110001.
Useful or Important Dates:
- Last date to apply: 29 April 2013
For more details download the Official Recruitment Notification below:-